Warning: Last items in stock!
Rosa Studio drawing paper in folders for drawings and gouache paint. It's an excellent solution for learning, sketching, drawing, and working in art studios.
The folder contains 20 A4, А3 sheets of Italian Fabriano paper. Fine-grained texture, special paper sizing, and 200 gsm weight make it ideal for sketching and drawing. Strokes are clear and even on a smooth, slightly rough surface of the paper. The paper is suitable for various drawing techniques - hatching, shading, for working with graphite sticks.
Also can be used for:
• ink works, for calligraphy and writing;
• works with liners, pens, felt-tip marker pens, acrylic, and water-based markers;
• for gouache and illustration.
The heavyweight and thick paper prevents the bleeding of gouache, ink, water-based markers to the back side of the paper. It does not wrinkle when rubbed with an eraser and can withstand up to 10 abrasions.
• Italian acid-free paper Fabriano manufactured from 100% cellulose;
• Optimal 200 gsm paper weight;
• Fine-grained texture is versatile for different techniques;
• Ideal for sketching, drawing, gouache, as well as ink, calligraphy, and writing;
• Thanks to high-quality sizing, the paper can withstand up to 10 abrasions;
• Author's laconic stylish design of the folder.
Light, laconic, and stylish design of the folder for paper inspires creativity. A thick cover allows you to use the folder for storing and transporting paper and finished work. Special flaps keep the paper inside the folder; it does not fall out, does not get dirty, and does not get folded during transportation.
Additional materials for viewing:
ROSA KEY PRODUCTS CATALOG
|Type of packaging||Folder|
|Number in the set||20|
|Type of paper||For the picture|
|Рaper density||200 г/м2|