Acrylic paints for fabric art painting ROSA Talent are high-pigment acrylic water-based paints for art painting of different light and dark fabrics, leather and suede. Paints’ colours are easily mixed with new tints arising. High-quality pigments provide bright and light-resistant colours. Due to their excellent covering power the paints can be used for art painting of both light and dark fabrics. The paints are perfect for art painting of elastic natural and synthetic fabrics. Unique recipes and creamy consistency enable the paints deeply penetrate the fabric fibers without overdensifying the fabric.
ROSA Talent Fabric Paints have good adhesion properties if the paining is fixed correctly.
• 40 vibrant and stable colours in 20 ml jars
• High-pigment acrylics is universal paints for light and dark fabrics, leather and sued
• High-quality pigments provide bright and light-resistant colours
• Perfect for painting of elastic natural and synthetic fabrics
• Creamy consistency enable the paints deeply penetrate but without overdensifying the fabric
How to use:
Apply on a dry and clean fabric.
Put the film (or any waterproof material) in-between the fabric layers to prevent paint leakage while decorating.
Stir thoroughly before applying.
Dilute ROSA Talent paints with water or a fabric paint thinner.
Once dried, the painting is fixed with iron (no steam) at a fabric suitable temperature using paper or a cotton fabric as a filter. Iron each sector of the painting for at least 5 minutes. If the ironing is forbidden, the painting can be fixed in the oven at 120°C for 20 minutes. Complete fixation without ironing and heating is achieved in 48 hours.
Washing is permitted in at least 48 hours. We recommend hand wash or delicate machine wash with soft detergents. Maximum water temperature must not exceed 40°C.
Since February 2024, acrylics for decoration and fabric have been produced in a new 20 ml jar. The updated jar offers many advantages to decorators:
• the new lid can be completely unscrewed and removed;
• tamper-evident closure;
• wide mouth with a soft curve;
• custom stickers on the lid with the number and colour name.
The replacement of the product will be carried out gradually on the shelves of art stores until the stock of the previous design is finished at warehouses.
This product is available in this range:
Additional materials for viewing:
|Type of colours
|Acrylic paint for fabric
|Number of colors in the palette
|20 ml jar