Unico primed stretched canvases made of Italian cotton is distinguished by a smooth surface and peculiarly white ground colour.
• Italian cotton
• extra fine grain, 335 g/m²
• acrylic primer
• modular stretcher
• gallery stretching
Stretcher Bar is presented in three sizes, which are used according to the size of ROSA Gallery handmade cotton stretchers, according to world standards:
Module №0 (15x35mm) in subframes up to 39x49 cm.
Module №1 (18mm*40mm) from 15x50 cm to 160x160 cm inclusive (the maximum size of module №1 is 160 cm):
Module №2 (22mm*55mm) from 161x161 cm or when one of the sides is larger than 160 cm.
Unico primed stretched canvases is designed for acrylic, oil and other types of paints.
• Extra fine grain canvas (335 g/m²) is suitable for painting with a brush and palette knife
• Acrylic primer preventing penetration of paint on the reverse side of the canvas
• Tinted backside gives the canvas aesthetic sophistication and makes it look like linen
• Modular stretcher allows to increase canvas tensioning if necessary
• Gallery stretching gives the opportunity to avoid engaged frame and paint on the end face of the stretcher
This product is available in this range:
|Unico by ROSA
|No expiry date
|Extra fine grain
|Type of tension of the canvas