Rosa Acrylic Primer has been tested over the time. It has been used formanufacturing the ROSA hand-primed canvases for many years. Basing on our experience, we recommend it to those keen on creating grounds forpaintingthemselves.
Latex and titanium dioxide combined assure idealwhite, even application and high elasticityof the primed canvas. It is possible to use different applying techniques depending on the result expected. Applied in thin layers, ROSA Studio Acrylic Primer preserves the canvas texture, while tough layers provide smooth and uniform surface. Use water dissolvent for different consistency levels. Instruments are easily waterwashed just afterusing.
• Clean the surface from dust, grease and dirt.
• Before priming the canvas use gelatine or synthetic gluing.
• Apply primer evenly. Apply the second and next primer layers once the previous is completely dry, ifnecessary.
• Use at +5°С.
• Transport at -18°С. The primer preserves its characteristics afterdefrosting.
• Stirthoroughlybefore use.
Additional materials for viewing:
ROSA KEY PRODUCTS CATALOG
|280, 500, 1000 ml