ROSA, a Ukrainian manufacturer of professional materials for painting, announces a competition for the Student's Day - "Heroes of famous paintings in the modern world", SEASON 2, for students of art education faculties, art institutions of Ukraine.
SEASON 1 results: 17 Ukrainian educational institutions, 62 paintings, 10 artists received gifts from ROSA.
The works of participants and winners of last year are here:
Impressed by the creative works from the last year, we invite students to participate in the 2nd SEASON
In the 2nd season of the competition, we'll give a special prize to the educational institution (conditions below).
The competition is held on social networks Facebook and Instagram.
Dates of photos submission: from November 17 to December 20.
Subject: Heroes of famous paintings in the modern world.
The jury is a student council of another university (educational institution).
Terms of the competition:
1. To paint a picture on the specified topic (oil, acrylic, watercolour, gouache, graphics)
2. To post a photo of your picture on their social networks.
- If it's Instagram - add the hashtag #heroesoffamouspaintings and tag the page @rosa.ukraine
- If it's Facebook - post the painting on your page and tag @rosaukraine page and attach the painting to the comments to the post of the competition.
3. Tag the page of the educational institution and indicate its name in the description of the painting.
By December 31, a team of students from another university (educational institution) will select THREE best works by voting.
Three gifts for an educational institution with more than 20 participants and 1 gift if less than 20 participants. If there are less than 7 participants from 1 educational institution, we will unite students of different educational institutions in one list, and choose three from the formed group.
Gifts for winners:
1. A set of oil paints ROSA Gallery 12*45ml
2. ROSA Gallery stretcher 40*50 cm
3. Synthetic paint brushes ROSA Studio 2pcs.
4. Wooden palette ROSA Gallery
1. A set of oil paints ROSA Gallery 24*20ml
2. ROSA Gallery stretcher 30*40
3. Wooden palette ROSA Gallery
1. A set of oil paints ROSA Gallery 18*20ml
2. ROSA Gallery canvas panels 40*50cm
3. Wooden palette ROSA Gallery
(The content of the gift can be changed according to the technique (oil, acrylic, watercolour) which the winner uses).
Also, from all the selected works ROSA will choose 1 lucky person who will receive a box of artist paints from ROSA.
And that's not all gifts. Season 2 novelty: we will choose one university that will receive a special gift - 10 easels, 10 drawing boards, 10 palettes, and a full selection of oil paints ROSA Gallery.
Our criteria for selecting such a university is: the participants have to fulfill all the requirements of the competition, provide the largest number of completed, elaborated, creative works.
In the design of the poster and banners of the competition SEASON 2, it was used the work of the winner of 2020 @daria.kosyak_ from the Volodymyr Vynnychenko Central Ukrainian State Pedagogical University.
If you are interested in the participation of the students of your educational institution in such a competition, please share the information about the competition in the groups of your educational institution on social networks.
Post of 2021 with the terms of the competition for sharing:
We have also prepared a poster, which will be placed in Art shops, and we offer you to place it on the information boards of the educational institution in the relevant departments.
Please send us the contacts details of a person who can agree with us on the sharing, communication, and placement of information about the competition in the educational institution.
Welcome! We are looking forward to the new creative works of students.
We create the Art history of our country together.
For details of the competition, please contact by: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number +38 (067) 332-03-23.