New ROSA Gallery products: Polymerized linseed oils as well as whitened and refined
ROSA Gallery Polymerized Linseed Oil is designated for paints’ dilution as well as for mixtures of solvents and varnishes. Whitened and refined oil has been polymerized resulting in thicker and denser consistency.
Available in 125 and 250 ml
- Oil is easily mixed with paints
- Forms a waterproof film proving better protection from the environment
- Ensures faster drying time in comparison to the whitened oil
- Facilitates better paint binding with the canvas to get a thick and firm layer of paint
ROSA Gallery Polymerized Linseed Oil is perfect in combinations with the oil paints of different manufacturers. It can be also used to create hand-made additional materials.
ROSA Gallery Whitened and Refined Linseed Oil is designed for artwork: paint dilution, mixture of solvents and varnishes.
ROSA Gallery oil is suitable for creating hand-made additional materials and can be combined with any paints of different manufacturers. Unlike solvents, linseed oil does not change the structure of the paint, it dilutes without dissolving.
Available 125 and 250 ml.
- Less inclined to turn yellow than the raw oil due to the whitening and refining processes
- Improves paint application and spreading significantly
- Retards drying time allowing an artist to work on a raw picture longer
- Intensifies the glowing effect of the oil paints
- Improves the optical characteristics of the paints in glazes
- Forms a firm waterproof film proving better protection from the environment
Two unique ROSA Gallery products for professional fine art are waiting for a meeting with Ukrainian artists.