Warning: Last items in stock!
ROSA company offers a ready-made solution - a set of supplies for watercolour painting ROSA Studio! This is an ideal option for beginners and a good gift for a novice watercolourist - all the necessary basic supplies for this technique are in the set, which makes it possible to work straight away and saves time when selecting the supplies.
ROSA Studio Watercolour Painting Kit includes:
• ROSA Studio watercolour set of 16 pans is the optimal number of both primary and secondary colours to create a complete finished work.
• Watercolour paper A3, 200g/m², 10 l is perfect for learning and working in all techniques of watercolour painting, due to texture, density and popular size.
• 2 round short handle brushes ROSA Studio made of natural squirrel hair is versatile for various watercolour techniques. The elastic hair makes the brushes easy to control, which simplifies the work of a novice watercolourist.
• Plastic professional palette measuring 11x30.5 cm has an optimal area for creating and working with several mixtures of paint and contains wells of different shapes, which adds convenience in work. Dense white plastic is easy to clean and guarantees long-term usage.
• Thick cardboard box-folder can later be used to store supplies or watercolour works.
A set of supplies for watercolour painting from ROSA Studio is the optimal solution for learning and developing watercolour skills, and a great gift.
|Type of colours||Watercolor paint|
|Paint level||For pleiners and working in the studio|
|Type of packaging||Сardboard box|
|Frost resistance||до 0|