Warning: Last items in stock!
ROSA TALENT corner punches help to create an original corner of an art project or make cut-outs under a photo. They are in high demand and are used in scrapbooking and card making techniques to make classical, oval and shape cut-outs under photos. There are 2.5. cm corner punches of classical form as well as a special 3 in 1 punch. Classical corner punches are used to make corners of multilayered compositions, tags and cards. They help to create original lace cut-outs or to neatly round the edges of the art work. The 3 in 1 punch is convenient to use because it can provide three forms of rounding corners.
• 4 types of cut-outs under photo
• Different corner radius (radii / radiuses)
• Neat edges of the art project
• Sharp blades that punch through thick paper from 140 to 400g/m2
• Easy-to-use and reliable lever for punching paper
Additional materials for viewing:
ROSA KEY PRODUCTS CATALOG
|Тype of puncture||Сorner|