ROSA Studio paper for drawing, sketching and gouache now can be purchased packaged in packages. Thanks to this solution, it is easy to supplement the folder that is already in your work.
Assortment of new paper sets:
• 10 sheets l A4 and A3 format;
• 20 sheets l A4 and A3 format.
Italian paper Fabriano Start has a fine-grained texture, special paper sizing and 200 gsm weight make it ideal for sketching and drawing. Strokes are clear and even on a smooth, slightly rough surface of the paper. The paper is suitable for various drawing techniques - hatching, shading, for working with graphite sticks.
Also can be used for:
ink works, for calligraphy and writing;works with liners, pens, felt-tip marker pens, acrylic, and water-based markers;for gouache and illustration.
The heavyweight and thick paper prevents the bleeding of gouache, ink, water-based markers to the back side of the paper. It does not wrinkle when rubbed with an eraser and can withstand up to 10 abrasions.
• Italian acid-free paper Fabriano manufactured from 100% cellulose;
• 200 gsm paper weight - optimal for most drawing techniques;
• Fine-grained texture is versatile for different techniques;
• Ideal for sketching, drawing, gouache, as well as ink, calligraphy, and writing;
• Thanks to high-quality sizing, the paper can withstand up to 10 abrasions.
Paper for drawing, sketching and gouache from ROSA Studio is recommended for students, amateurs and beginners.